CANCELLED - Spring Yoga & Mindfulness Retreat 2021
Time & Location
About The Event
A retreat provides a rare opportunity to break from the fragmented nature of our daily routines, and allows us the chance to bring balance to our everyday lives. Listening to the wisdom of the body, this spring retreat will help you go deeper into mindfulness, strengthen your yoga practice and learn the benefits of compassion (or metta) meditation. I am pleased to offer my Spring 2021 Retreat at the Center of Unity, in the quiet village of Schweibenalp; a sanctuary in the Bernese Oberland Alps.
Start our weekend with a meditative Yin Yoga practice and restorative bodyscan. Rise each morning in this peaceful oasis overlooking lake Brienz for a yoga and meditation session in the spacious studio. Nourish yourself with the mostly locally grown, organic vegetarian meals in the dining room or outside on the terrace. Participate in a variety of yoga and meditation sessions designed to inspire and bring balance back into your life.
I hope you’ll join me for this weekend of health, restoration and regeneration!
Yoga and Meditation Teachings from Jennifer Frye
- A variety of yoga classes including a blend of dynamic and yin yoga
- Mindfulness and compassion-based meditations
- Learn tools and mindfulness practices that you can integrate into day to day life.
[chf TBD payable to Jennifer Frye]
Room and Board from Center of Unity, Schweibenalp
- Single, Double, or Triple Accommodations for 2 nights
- Healthy, organic, vegetarian/vegan meals
- Access to temple services and garden walking paths
- Limited parking available by request
[Single chf TBD, Double chf TBD, Triple chf TBD PLUS chf3 tourist tax per day payable to Schweibenalp]
RESERVE YOUR SPACE BY 15 SEPTEMBER 2020*
- Click the REGISTER button
- Make your payment of chf 270 directly to Jennifer Frye
- Contact Schweibenalp to book room and board
- Optionally, contact Schweibenalp to sign up for lunch on Friday at 13:00 (+chf25)
*No refunds after DD MMMM 2021