Fri, Oct 10|
Women's Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat
A retreat provides a rare opportunity to break from our daily routines and allows us the chance to bring balance to our everyday lives. Listening to the wisdom of the body, you will go deeper into mindfulness, strengthen your yoga practice and learn tools to keep your mind and body healthy.
Time & Location
Oct 10, 2025, 4:00 PM GMT+2 – Oct 12, 2025, 2:00 PM GMT+2
Brienz, Schweibenalp, 3855 Brienz, Switzerland
About The Event
Held at the Center of Unity, in the quiet village of Schweibenalp, we will start the weekend with a yoga practice to unwind and come home to the body. Rise each morning in this peaceful oasis overlooking lake Brienz for a yoga and meditation session in the spacious studio. Nourish yourself with locally grown, organic vegetarian meals in the dining room or outside on the terrace. Participate in a variety of dynamic yoga and meditation sessions designed to inspire and bring balance back into your mind heart and body. I hope you’ll join me for this weekend of health, restoration and regeneration!
- Begins Friday, October 10th at 16:00 and ends on Sunday, October 12th at 14:00, after lunch
- A variety of yoga classes including a blend of dynamic, yin, pranayama and restorative yoga
- Taught by highly trained and experienced teacher Jennifer Frye (teaching classes & retreats since 2007)
- Early morning meditation practice (optional)
- Outdoor moving meditation and mindful eating and tea drinking session
- Restorative evening classes, including a crystal bowl sound bath
- A total of 8 yoga, mindfulness, and compassion-based practices that you can integrate into day-to-day life.
- Space for relaxation and hiking
The program can be adapted on-site according to the needs of the participants.
Participation in all classes is voluntary. If you sleep in or just want to rest, that's perfectly fine. Listen to your body. You know your body best. The retreat is suitable for practitioners of all levels.
Total for the weekend:
Triple shared room: CHF
Double shared room: CHF
Single room: CHF
The price includes all yoga activities and two nights including vegetarian, full board, plus visitor's tax. *Price for room and board at Schweibenalp is subject to change. Book early to reserve your space.
HOW TO BOOK
Choose, reserve, and make your payment for room and board directly to Schweibenalp
Total for two night's Room and Board Schweibenalp:
- Single: CHF
- Double: CHF
- Triple Room: CHF
- Healthy, organic, vegetarian/vegan meals
- Access to temple services and garden walking paths
- Parking available by request
Click the REGISTER button. Make your payment of 400 CHF directly to Jennifer Frye by Twint: 079 573 9569 or
Brian Kling and Jennifer Frye
Place Numa-Droz 2 2000 Neuchâtel
IBAN: CH59 0900 0000 1020 5841 0 BIC: POFICHBEXXX
RESERVE YOUR SPACE BY 10 September 2025* Please see Terms & Conditions on my website regarding cancelation You may consider travel insurance in case you need to cancel last minute. Optional; contact Schweibenalp to sign up for lunch on Friday at 13:00 (+chf 27). Transportation is not included.
I hope you will join me for this nurturing weekend of dynamic and restorative yoga practices in this beautiful mountain oasis.