Women's Yoga & Mindfulness Retreat 2021
Time & Location
About The Event
Held at the Center of Unity, in the quiet village of Schweibenalp, we will start the weekend with a Yoga practice to unwind and come home to the body. Rise each morning in this peaceful oasis overlooking lake Brienz for a yoga and meditation session in the spacious studio. Nourish yourself with the mostly locally grown, organic vegetarian meals in the dining room or outside on the terrace. Participate in a variety of dynamic yoga and meditation sessions designed to inspire and bring balance back into your life. I hope you’ll join me for this weekend of health, restoration and regeneration! Here are some photos and a video of my past retreats.
- Begins Friday, October 15th at 16:00 and ends on Sunday, October 17th at 14:00, after lunch
- A variety of yoga classes including a blend of dynamic, yin, pranayama and restorative yoga
- 3 day yoga course taught by trained and experienced teacher Jennifer Frye (teaching classes & retreats since 2007)
- 2 times optional early morning meditation practice
- 3 asana classes
- Yoga philosophy, mindfulness and compassion-based practices that you can integrate into day-to-day life.
- Fire ceremony on request
- plenty of space for relaxation and hiking
The program can be adapted on-site according to the needs of the participants.
Participation in all classes is voluntary. If you sleep in or just want to rest, that's perfectly fine. Listen to your body. You know your body best. The retreat is suitable for practitioners of all levels.
Total for the weekend:
Triple shared room: 537.10 CHF
Double shared room: 563.10 CHF
Single room: 613.10 CHF
The price includes all yoga activities and two nights including vegetarian, full board, plus visitor's tax. Please report any food intolerance directly to the Schweibenalp unit center.
HOW TO BOOK
Choose, reserve, and make your payment for room and board directly to Schweibenalp
Total for two night's Room and Board Schweibenalp:
- Single: 313.10 CHF
- Double: 263.10 CHF
- Triple Room: 237.10 CHF
- Healthy, organic, vegetarian/vegan meals
- Access to temple services and garden walking paths
- Parking available by request
Click the REGISTER button. Make your payment of 300 CHF directly to Jennifer Frye.
Brian Kling and Jennifer Frye
Place Numa-Droz 2 2000 Neuchâtel
IBAN: CH59 0900 0000 1020 5841 0 BIC: POFICHBEXXX
RESERVE YOUR SPACE BY 15 SEPTEMBER 2021*
Optional; contact Schweibenalp to sign up for lunch on Friday at 13:00 (+chf 27)
Your health and wellbeing are first and foremost! The retreat will follow the current Covid-19 measures of the Federal Council. Vaccination or valid negative PCR test required.
I hope you will join me for this nurturing weekend of dynamic and restorative yoga practices in this beautiful mountain oasis.